Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday SAB Style!

Hello Friends! I have another card to share with you today! The card layout is from the Mojo Monday blog and I just loved playing along with this challenge! The scalloped edges on the top and bottom of the card, remind me of a store front awning or something!! I also posted my card on the Our Creative Corner blog since they were having a Something Old is New challenge! The DSP I used and colors are retired (old) so I brought them out and made a new card!
Stampin' Essentials Tips:

  • My stack of presents is a stamp from the Sale-A-Bration set, Happy Moments! You can earn it FREE with a $50 order through my Stampin' Up! site!!! I used blender pens and my ink pads to color in the different presents! I love Baja Breeze - it's my favorite SU color and unfortunately it's retired!!
  • The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Well Scripted stamp set featured on page 19 of the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog! You can order from this catalog until April 30th!
  • The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is also retired and was found on page 23 of the Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog! It was part of the Holiday Happenings Bundle Level 3 Hostess gift! The colors are fabulous and included: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip & Pink Pirouette!

You can CLICK HERE to be directed to my SU site to start shopping!!!

Stamps: Well Scripted (117072), Happy Moments (118664 - SAB)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Basic Black (101179), Baja Breeze (Retired), Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Pink Pirouette (Retired)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Whisper White (100730), Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Baja Breeze (Retired)
Paper: Holiday Happenings Bundle (Retired)
Embellishments: Button Bouquet (Retired), Linen Thread (183)
Punches: Scallop Edge (112091), Scallop Circle (109043), Round Tab (108340)
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531)
Stampin' Essentials: Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Blender Pens (102845)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (A2)

Hope you have a Magnificant Monday!!
~Kari

2 comments:

  1. Love all those retired In-Colors. Your card is so pretty - great layout and details. Glad you could show some love to that old paper! Happy you could join in the fun this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Great job on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails