Springtime is for blooms and blossoms and pretty things. The brand new Bloomin' Bouquet Project Kit is arriving just in time! Create a beautiful bouquet of flowers for someone special: a friend, a teacher, mom, or your sister. It's available now in my online store for $12.95. The best part about it is that everything is all cut and ready for you. All you need is adhesive! A Glue Gun is recommended but Glue Dots or Sticky Tape would work too! Click below to watch a video tutorial on how easy it is to put this kit together!
- 2 Sheets of pre-printed and precut flowers on 12" x 12" cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
- 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
- 13 Green floral wire stems
- 4 Different Tags (Love, Spring and You Matter pictured below, Spring pictured above)
- Adhesive not included (a glue gun is recommended).
- Maybe a bone folder to add texture!
This kit contains a "baker's dozen"! This means you can create and give (or keep) a dozen flowers, and have a bonus flower left over to pass along to someone you want to share it with. Give it to anyone you would like to say thank you too or to brighten up their day! Maybe a barista, bank teller or librarian. Everyone loves getting flowers and these don't need any watering or weeding -- just enjoy!
This easy to assemble kit comes complete with petals, stems, and buttons to create the bouquet of flowers, as well as four different tags to make this the perfect gift for any occasion. All you need is a vase to add the finishing touches to complete the bouquet!
Item number 134542
Available while supplies last!
I can't wait to get one of these kits for myself! I have a great vase I'm planning to put them in and place them on my work area in my 'studio'!
Have questions? EMAIL ME!
The video tutorial is really good and gives step by step instructions. CLICK HERE if you want to watch it again!
Have a great day!