Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Luck Gable Box with LAST CHANCE Goodies

Click here for the most up to date (as of today, 6/7/10) Stampin' Up! LAST CHANCE ACCESSORIES LIST. This list is updated daily and many, MANY of our favorite accessories are selling out quickly! I have a few to show you today that I used on my 'Good Luck' Gable Box!
I love making boxes! It's kind a new thing for me! Cards are so fun - but boxes are just too fun! Beate of Splitcoast Stampers has a fantastic tutorial on how to create a Gable Box out of {1} sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" card stock! There's hardly any cutting and assembling this is SO easy!
My colors for my box were inspired by the Inkspirations Colour challenge to use: Kraft, Real Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, (and I threw in a little Basic Black!!!).
The Pink Elephant also had a challenge to use the color Red, Scallops, and a Bow! Here's what I did for that challenge:
  • The bottom edge of the belly band of DSP around my box is punched using the Eyelet Border Scallop Punch.
  • My bow at the top of my box holds my box together.
  • The color Red is showcased on my ribbon, tag with sentiment stamped in Real Red ink and die-cut daisy flower!
Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • Looking for some Basic Gray DSP?? Look no further than the Noevea Chic DSP pack! I used a sheet from this LAST CHANCE PAPER pack as my belly band for my box! This pack of paper is 'While Supplies Last' and will soon be retiring!
  • My bow is tied with the Real Red 3/4" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon! Another great accessory on the LAST CHANCE RIBBON LIST! As of today it's still available for purchase at a 50% Discount! This spool of ribbon contains 10 yards and is on sale for $4.48.
  • My Daisy centerpiece showcases a favorite of mine, the Basic Gray Corduroy Brads! These are on the LAST CHANCE ACCESSORY LIST and are also on sale for a 50% Discount. The package of brads and buttons contains 24 pieces and you can order it now for $4.98.


To place a Stampin' Up! order On-Line, CLICK HERE!

Stamps: Fundamental Phrases (114968)
Ink: Real Red (103133)
Card Stock: Kraft (107070), Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Basic Gray (108692), Basic Black (102851)
Paper: Nouveau Chic DSP (115670)
Embellishments: Basic Gray Corduroy Buttons (114345), Linen Thread (104199), Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Ribbon (115608)
Punches: Large Oval (107035), Eyelet Border (113692), Word Window (105090), 3/4" Circle (107217)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Flower Daisies #2 (114520)
Stampin' Essentials: Scoring Blade (104154), Sticky Strip (104294
Finished Size: 6-1/4" Tall x 2-1/4" Deep x 3" Wide
Thanks for joining me today!
~Kari

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty creation! I love off the page! They are so much fun to create and decorate.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kari. Love all the elements you've used, and the sentiment looks great punched out with the Word Window punch, then layered onto the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation Kari! Your beautiful dahlia is set off perfectly by the big red bow, very pretty :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this carry box Kari!!! Love that big flower too! THanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails