Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanks so Much....a card sketch!

I love sketches! Here's another great MOJO sketch to get your creativity flowing! The rich colors in the Stampin' Up! Cottage Wall DSP were my inspiration for color choices: Rich Razzleberry paired with Old Olive along with Orchid Opulence for a monochromatic look! The beautiful texture of the Finial Press Texture folder was the perfect back drop for this card!

The Stamp I used comes from the Very Thankful set on page 209 of the SU Idea Book & catalog!
Stampin' Up! designs a stamp set each year to help raise money for the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). For every set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the RMHC! I love making a difference and this set is too cute not to add to my collection! To learn more about how SU helps the RMHC, please click here! I stamped it in Jet Black StazOn Ink for a crisp and clear look! A touch of DSP in the corner of my card balances out the great stamp and fun flower! Double-Sided designer series paper was perfect for layering 3 flowers together! I ran 2 pieces of Cottage Wall DSP through my Big Shot with the Daisies #2 die!

Stamps: Very Thankful (115338)
Ink: Jet Black StazOn (101406)
Card Stock: Old Olive (100702), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Whisper White (100730)
Paper: Cottage Wall (115671)
Embellishments: 5/8" Neutrals Jumbo Brads (112533), Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)
Punches: Scallop Edge (112091), Photo Corners (109042)
Tools: Big Shit Die-Cut Machine (113439), Finial Press (115963), Flower Daisies #2 (114520)
Essentials: Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber Pad (114615), Standard Texturz Impressions Pad (114614)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
I have a very cute baby card to share with you tomorrow, so until then, enjoy your Saturday!
Hugs,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails