Friday, January 1, 2010

A HUGE Sneak Peak!!!

Happy New Year! Well I can hardly wait til January 5th because it's the first day of the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) promotion where we can earn FREE stamps!! For every $50 purchase YOU can earn a free Sale-A-Bration product of choice (click below to see all the great new stamps, DSP paper packs, and PUNCHES you can choose from)! Or HOST a workshop of at least $300 and earn one FREE SAB product in addition to your hostess benefits! Better still, join my Essentials team and choose a FREE stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog (valued up to $47.95). Oh my goodness this is so exciting!!!
Stampin' Up! just released these new catalogs on-line and I've updated my blog with links to these awesome catalogs so you can see them early! Although the sales period doesn't begin until Tuesday, January 5th, you can enjoy viewing them on-line for the next few days and begin making your shopping lists!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails