Friday, November 6, 2009

Clean & Simple: Happy Day

It's Friday! Yipee! Clean & Simple cards are fun to receive and to give! I sent this card to a couple of friends since I really enjoyed the simplicity of the layout and colors! One of my favorite additions to the Stampin' Up! product line is the set of {6} Stampin' Write Markers in the new In Colors (pg. 155)! So with the Crushed Curry card base, I added a touch of the Crushed Curry color in the stamped image with the marker! TIP: I prefer using the brush tip when I color in images! I stamped the image first in Basic Black Classic Ink since this ink is waterproof and won't smudge when markers are used to color it! The Crushed Curry card base is covered with the Gratuitous Graffiti Background stamp (pg. 134) for a tone-on-tone look with Crushed Curry Classic ink! Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!

CLICK HERE to shop Online 24/7 for Stampin' Up! products!
Stamps: Gratuitous Graffiti (111636), Chic Boutique (113744)
Ink: Crushed Curry (115659), Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker (116329), Basic Black (101179
Card stock: Crushed Curry (115319), Basic Black (102851), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109034)
Punch: Scallop Edge (112091)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails