Saturday, November 7, 2009

CTD67 ~ Joy

The Color Throwdown blog posted this great color challenge using the following Stampin' Up! Colors: Soft Sky (retired), Dusty Durango, Always Artichoke, and Kraft. I improvised a little with my color scheme and used: Dusty Durango, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand, it's a fun twist on Christmas colors! So I just purchased the Delightful Decorations set from the Holiday Mini Catalog along with the coordinating Ornament Punch, a must have in my opinion! Oh my - these are so fun to play with! The striped background paper is actually a Level 1 Hostess gift! It's the Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper III and I used the Really Rust color! I thought it coordinated nicely with the Dusty Durango for a monochromatic look! You too can earn this paper pack for FREE with a hostess or personal order of $150 or more! To find out more about how to place an order, please email me!

To shop for Stampin' Up! products online, CLICK HERE!
Stamps: Delightful Decorations (116517, Holiday Mini Catalog)
Ink: Dusty Durango (115321), Always Artichoke (105219)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke (105119), Sahara Sand (105328), Very Vanilla (101650)
Paper: Patterns Pack DSP III (116234, Hostess Level 1), Autumn Traditions (115668)
Punch: Ornament Punch (116794)
Accessories: Dusty Durango 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115609), Silver Brads (104336)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463)
Essentials: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

3 comments:

  1. Indeedy dooo! That's a WONDERFULLY fun twist on Christmas colors ~ well done! Love your stamping work and this composition... You really made these colors come to life! Wahooo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this great card using the CTD colors!! I thought they were a fun Christmas combination too! Oh, Lesley, I love that sweet little tree! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design! Those ornaments are too cute, and what a great deal that they have a coordinating punch, too! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails