Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Luck of the Irish Ensemble and Digital Downloads



Top of the Mornin' to ya!  I'm watching Downton Abbey and listening to the character Tom (from Ireland). It's too funny because I'm writing this post about this amazing new Luck 'O the Irish Ensemble Digital Download and listening to that wonderful accent.  Lots 'O fun.  Who loves Downton?  I do!!!  So this week in the wonderful world of Digital Downloads, we have some great products from the Occasions Catalog that are no available in digital form.  But this week my favorite release is the Irish party ensemble pictured above. Isn't it fun.  St. Patrick's Day is a great day to celebrate with adorable party favors and cupcake toppers.  This post is dedicated to the new Digital releases and links below will take you to my Online Store where you can add them directly to you shopping cart.  Enjoy!
Also comes in 12" x 12" DSP (132994)
Also comes in 3 Gold Designs Washi Tape (133000)
Also comes in Wood (133086) or Clear (133089)
Also comes in Wood (133206) or Clear (133209)

Happy Crafting!  I'm loving my new goodies I got from the Occasions Catalog!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails