Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray for a Cute Card Kit

Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
Item Number:  134998
$19.95
Makes 20 cards + envelopes

Hooray for card kits!  Many of my stamping friends are busy moms with young ones.  They love crafting and making cards and gifts for others, but need some help with having the time they need to get it all done.  One of my friends told me, 'I love kits.  I don't want to have to think.'  I couldn't agree more, that's why I'm so thrilled with the kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription that Stampin' Up! is offering us.  It makes it so easy to whip together some adorable cards to give in a snap!

So I ordered one for myself to see how I liked it.  Honestly, the Hip Hip Hooray kit is my FAVORITE.  I love the notecard size of the cards, the stamp set is adorable AND the cards are adorable and fun!  It's a must have and I highly recommend it.  CLICK HERE to purchase it now!

Here's what the Clear-Mount stamp set looks like, I adore the font in the thanks sentiment!  Includes 3 images and a storage case!


Here's a sample of the thanks sentiment in action on the card below!  It includes adorable clips, Whisper White Baker's Twine, banners and the star cut-out.  LOVE it!  The card bases are pre-printed - graph (pictured below) or polka dots.
Add the Hip Hip Hooray to your shopping cart - CLICK HERE

To help you get the most from this kit, here are some links to the products if you'd like to add extras to your shopping cart.  I HIGHLY recommend the kit (134998)  + Basic Gray Ink pad (126981) if you're a minimalist.  This will be everything you need to complete the 20 cards.  My preference is the full size ink pad, makes it easy!  But an ink spot IS included for you and it works just fine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails