Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day with Sweetheart Treat Bags

Love, hearts, flowers, chocolates, red and pink.  It's quite the day for all the mushy stuff.  It's everywhere!  It is a wonderful day for crafting crazies like me, who love any excuse to make something cute!  When these Sweetheart Treat Bags came out last December in my Online Store, I had very ambitious dreams of creating my 4 roommates, friends, and the mom I nanny for really cute bags with delicious treats inside.  Well, I bought the bags, but didn't create or bake anything....yet.  Is it too late?  Hopefully not because I ADORE those red Sweetheart Treat Bags.  So cute!  I'd love to give some fun things away in them.  Maybe after Valentine's Day treats are still cool!

A little note about the bags, they are a little bit smaller then the Chevron craft bags Stampin' Up! sells.  In case you were wondering.  I always wonder about things like that, so I want to pass on the info and blog about it for you, my readers!  The Chevron bags are 5" x 8-1/4" and the Sweetheart Treat Bags are probably 4" x 6-1/4".
Weekly Deals, have you checked them out!?!  Primrose Petals is an 2012-2014 In Color and this ink pad is Discounted to $4.46.  I'd buy one, but I already have one.  So if you don't have it, now is the week to do it.
CLICK HERE to shop the Weekly Deals  


Sale-A-Bration 2014 is well under way.  Earn Free gifts with any and every $50 purchase - no limit.
CLICK HERE to check out some of the freebies you can earn for free.
I LOVE this year's offerings.  Especially the Heartfelt Banner Kit (133514)!

Have a blessed Valentine's Day.  Hope you feel loved and adored!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails