Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals February 11th - 17th

Was $15.95 - NOW $11.96

Happy Tuesday!  It's a great day!  SO excited about the Weekly Deals available in my Online Store this week.  I'm always a sucker for ribbon and when it's discounted, it's even better!  I always think ribbon is essential for gifts, tags, tying things, making cards and so I need every ribbon known to man!  Right!?!  Who's with me?  Or maybe I'm the only one, hahaha!  Anyway, lots of goodies discounted for us this week to splurge on AND earn free Sale-A-Bration gifts with every $50 purchase.  This is the time to shop and get the most bang for your buck.  Enjoy, SAB comes once a year.  
Was $8.95 - NOW $6.71
Was $5.95 - NOW $4.46
Was $42.95 - NOW $32.21
Was $7.95 - NOW $5.96
Was $26.95 - NOW $20.21
Was $9.95 - NOW $5.97
Was $4.95 - NOW $3.71

I'm house sitting this week and taking care of a couple of dogs, I better get going and get them fed, but happy shopping and CLICK HERE to add items to your shopping cart.
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails