Thursday, January 21, 2010

SU Haitian Disaster Relief

I'm so excited to share with you what Stampin' Up! is doing to make a difference in the Haitian Disaster Relief! Stampin′ Up! and it's demonstrators have a long history of making a difference in the lives of others--especially when disaster strikes and the need is greatest. So here is the plan on how YOU can get involved with making a difference!

From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set you buy will be donated to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.
This includes both the wood mount and clear mount stamp sets and can be combined with other products on your order! Here are the product numbers for ordering:

I {Heart} Hearts Clear Mount - Item # (118571) - for $18.95
I {Heart} Hearts Wood Mount - Item # (117010) - for $26.95

To order Stampin' Up! On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

I hope you join me in making a difference! I'm so excited about this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails