Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here for You, Clean and Simple Style!

This is my first time playing along with the Clean & Simple (FTL#74) card sketch! This was super fun, plus I also incorporated the color challenge from the Colour Q blog! I think these colors are super bright and cheery together! I busted out a new stamp set that I haven't ever used before! The Stampin' Up! Greenhouse Garden set is a very pretty 2-Step Stampin' set!
Stampin' Essentials Tips:
To distress the paper, I just crumpled it up, recrumpled it and bended the corners! Very easy! So I might be just a little bit paticular about my flowers so I ended up lining everyting up with my stamp-a-ma-jig! The stems are stamped in Bravo Burgundy Classic Ink, but they almost look brown, huh? To add just a little touch of embellishments, I used a wire clip and tied some grosgrain ribbon through the top! Super easy and simple! My sentiment is from the Friends 24-7 stamp set (I just love the vintage look of this font), then I stamped it in Melon Mambo ink!
To Shop for Stampin' Up! On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Stamps: Greenhouse Garden (113824), Friends 24-7 (113218)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (105214), Pretty in Pink (101301), Pumpkin Pie (105216), Melon Mambo (115656)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Melon Mambo Textured (115719)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (115675)
Embellishments: Bravo Burgundy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109028), Clips Assortment (112580)
Essentials: Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

6 comments:

  1. Kari,
    What a pretty card! The color combo is amazing! (So Springy!)
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, love the sketch and the use of these colours!

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! I love all those layers - thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!! I love the torn and curled paper edges. The sentiment is just right. Love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails