Saturday, January 23, 2010

Merci Beaucoup

The weekend is here! Yipee! I have another fun creation to share with you today! I just love the color combination from the Play Date Cafe color challenge!! Bravo Burgundy and Bermuda Bay are a fantastic, elegant duo! The card sketch is from the Cupcake Craft challenge and I just love square card layouts since I can add so many more goodies to my card!
















  • My card base was cut from Basic Black card stock to 5-1/4" x 10-1/2", scored and folded in half to make a 5-1/4" square card!
  • The Bermuday Bay double-side DSP was the perfect back drop for my card, then I flipped the leftover paper over and cut out a scallop circle with my Big Shot!
  • Then I took another piece of Basic Black card stock and embossed it with my Finial Press folder - honestly my favorite! This folder is great since the impression is so clear and crisp! The pattern is so elegant too!
  • I stamped my Eiffel Tower in Basic Black ink and colored in some of the circles with my Bermuda Bay marker! The brush tip is my favorite! The Stampin' Up! markers are the best since they are dual tipped and come in all the SU colors! Plus this year they are now offering a 6-pack of the In Colors (including Bermuda Bay)!

To Shop On-Line for the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card, please CLICK HERE!

Stamps: Chic Boutique (113744), Gratuitous Graffiti (111636)
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Bravo Burgundy (105214), Bermuda Bay Marker (116329)
Card Stock: Basic Black (102851), Whisper White (100730), Bravo Burgundy (105123)
Paper: Bermuda Bay DSP (115684)
Punches: Photo Corners (109042), Boho Blossoms (110711), Curly Label (112208)
Embellishments: 5/16" Jumbo Brads (112534)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Finial Press (115963), Scallop Circle #2 (113469)

If you have any questions at all during ordering or about SU products, please email me!

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Hugs, Kari

7 comments:

  1. Love the little turquoise highlights you added to the Eiffel Tower! It's a lovely card, great design. Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, fab, FAB job on using this week's color combo for The Play Date Cafe! Really great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful color combo and great take on my sketch too.
    Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. The image is stunning and the papers are gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed using Kathrin's sketch. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kari. Love the way you've layered everything. Works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card..love the turquoise patterned paper and the stamp is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails