Monday, May 19, 2014

May Paper Pumpkin Kit


The Paper Pumpkin perks are perfect.  Plenty to feed your passion for paper.  Party on with a plethora of pin-worthy projects using products from the Paper Pumpkin program.  Pretty and packaged in a petite but prestine pink-purple hued box (okay it's actually red but I couldn't think of a P lettered word to describe red!), your pure delight will be profound!  Picture the path of praise from pals gathered to procure their personal Paper Pumpkin at their own porch.  Portland is the place to pledge your partnership with Paper Pumpkin.  It's positively my preference for a pasture of pattern, possibilities, poetry and peace!



It was crazy and stormy last night in Portland, which made it the perfect night to assemble my May Paper Pumpkin kit that arrived on Friday.  I just LOVE this month's kit - it was a surprise - and boy was I excited about it.  This month's kit is the Hey, Man card kit.  Makes 6 cards with envelopes AND comes with an adorable photopolymer stamp set to keep.  I'm always on the lookout for Happy Father's Day stamps and this one will be a 'go to' for sure!  

Want next month's kit?  Subscribe NOW, it only takes a minute and your kit will arrive on your doorstep on or around June 17th.  NEW: Subscribers will get the current month's kit.  No longer will Stampin' Up! be shipping the Welcome Kit to first timers.  Newbies get the same kit we all do!  Yippee! 


As a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, you get the privilege of ordering past kits and refill kits!  A MAJOR bonus if you want to stock up on supplies to make several more projects from your favorite month's kit.  I personally love this offer.  Last August when the Pedal Praise kit came out, I contacted my friend Rachelle because I knew she loved bikes and asked her if she wanted my kit.  Of course she said 'YES'!  So I missed out on the amazing Pedal Praise kit.  Or so I thought.  Several weeks ago when Stampin' Up! announced the Past Kit option I was delighted because Pedal Praise was on that list.  I ordered it AND the refill kit because I've seen SO many awesome projects with the stamp set that comes in the kit.  Of course you can see my Pin Board of that month by CLICKING HERE.  The ideas are so fun with that bike.  I just love it!

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

I propose you Plan to participate in the parade of Paper Pumpkin projects.  It will leave you plum with prestige and the promise of portable, photopolymer pennants!
Proudly,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails