Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jazzed Up My Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit Journal


My Paper Pumpkin!  The hottest monthly kit you can subscribe to!  Stampin' Up! offers a Try It Kit for those who want to give it a test drive before OR for those paper crafters who want a couple cute journals to decorate.  These journals are a simple and fun and project and would make great gifts too!  

So what's in the Try It Kit and where can you buy it?  Get the kit in my online store for $16.95.   Here's what you'll receive:
Try It Kit Contents:
  • Jots & Thoughts stamp set
  • Island Indigo ink spot
  • Clear 'D' block 
  • Two kraft journals - 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" each
  • Butterfly adhesive stickers
  • Daffodil Delight Baker's Twine

  • So I love jazzing up things, so I had a little fun decorating the cover of one of my journals!  Doilies are so trendy right now and so fun, that I wanted to use them on my cover!

  • This journal is where I'm writing down my goals and things I want to accomplish!  The inside pages are the grid style so they are perfect for sketching card layouts and drawing

  • I have BIG dreams and goals and the sticker is from the Epic Day This and That Stickers was the perfect inspiration for my cover!  It says:

 Dream what you want to dream.
GO where you want to go.
BE what you want to be.

Stampin' Supply List:

Kit:  My Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit (132600)
Paper:  Epic Day This and That DSP (130814), Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399)
Embellishments:  Epic Day This and That stickers (131271), Hung Up Cute Clips (129389), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Pearl Jewels (119247)
Tools:  Artisan Label Punch (130920), Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
Journal Size:  5-1/2" x 3-1/2" each


CLICK HERE to start subscribing to the monthly My Paper Pumpkin kits!
Your first kit will arrive around July 18th-20th

Have questions?  Email me or leave a comment below!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails