Saturday, May 18, 2013

Red Box Delivered!

My little Red Box got delivered yesterday from Stampin' Up!  If you aren't already receiving this SURPRISE  paper crafting kit each month you will for sure want to start a subscription pronto.  It really is so much fun anticipating it's arrival in my mailbox each month!  Last month when the April kit arrived I gave you the play by play photo shoot of me opening my kit, so I'll do the same for May.  CLICK HERE to view April's kit!  Although it's not nearly as amazing as opening it for yourself, you will want to get on board and order them so you can share in the excitement!  So here we go....

 Fun, red packaging starts off the excitement of getting this kit!

 You're moments away for your creative escape...

This month, the tissue paper is blue with a My Paper Pumpkin thank you note inside

This month is a Good Life Brag Book with CUTE stamps!

The Brag Book measures 5" square and comes with a Basic Black ink spot

There is enough double-sided DSP in the kit to create 7 spreads

Kit includes 6 sheets of printed, die-cut, self adhesive accents

Comes with:
2 Arrow Clips
2 Loose-leaf rings (to hold brag book together)
2 Pool Party Designer Buttons

Adhesive accents are perfect for personalizing the brag book!

Great color palette for this kit:
Pool Party
Calypso Coral
Summer Starfruit
Basic Black....and of course Whisper White

The Good Life Stamp set included in this kit is truly adorable!
Good Life
<-- --="" love="" this="">


HUGE Product Tip:
So the Green Stamper and Up-Cycle girl in me had a great idea!!  The kit is shipped to us protected in two extra sheets of chipboard.  The covers for the Brag Book are chipboard.  Use your Big Shot die-cut machine and paper cutter to trim down the chipboard to create extra brag book covers!  Use the leftover DSP and adhesive accents to make an additional book!
Want to subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin monthly kits?  CLICK HERE to join!


My Paper Pumpkin will ship you this Welcome Kit your first month as a subscriber.  Everything you need to create 4 cards with envelopes!  CLICK HERE to subscribe now!



I love kits!  Join the creative escape with me, it's so fun!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails