Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NEWEST Digital Downloads: For Mom Greeting Card Templates

This weeks latest and greatest download in the Stampin' Up! digital paper crafting world are here!  There are three this week including a stamp set in the current catalog that is now a digital brush stamp set!  Read further down this post to view!  Mother's Day and Graduations are right around the corner and these downloads are right on track!

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 12th
For Mom Greeting Card Template for $2.95

MDS tip:

To Find My Digital Studio & all the downloads in my online store:
  1. Click on My Digital Studio on the left 
  2. Click on Digital Downloads
  3. Click on Newest Downloads
  4. Click on the date you want to search through
  5. FREE?  Click on Desktop Calendars to download the freebie calendars for your desktop


Have you subscribed??

Don't forget to sign-up today, April 10th by midnight so you won't miss this month's kit!  You're going to love it and won't want to not receive this month's surprise!  One thing to keep in mind is that each month's kit is only available for a month at a time.  Go to  www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up!  To specify me as your demonstrator, please type in my zip code:  98221  and my full name, Kari Linder

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs, 
Kari

P.S. I honestly can't wait till My Paper Pumpkin arrives this month!  I'm a little nutty about getting FUN things in the mail!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails