Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #10

So it's Thursday and another wonderful Inspiration Challenge at the SCIC! I'm SO sorry I don't have some projects to share with you this week - I'm WAY behind from taking my vacation over the 4th of July weekend! I do hope you'll still play along with us and create something fun! I'm hoping to share my creations a little later on!
Stampin' Up! Promotions!
  • Looking for the NEW Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog!?! Just send me an Email and I can get you a copy for $9.95 + $4.90 Shipping (US Only). Or get it FREE when you purchase my June and/or July Card Kit! Click Here for details!
  • Stampin' Up is offering NEW Color Renovation Kits during the month of July! These kits feature the NEW colors so you can purchase different kits for different sets of colors you want! It's like getting the card stock for FREE! CLICK HERE for details!
  • Rejoin Stampin' Up! for just $35 during July! If you were a former SU Demonstrator that left during the past few months, you can ReJoin SU and join my Stampin' Essentials team for just $35 with a special Rejoin Starter Kit! CLICK HERE for more information!
Hope you have a great day! Thanks for joining me!
~Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails