Sunday, July 4, 2010

NEW! July Card Kit with Purse Box

Hope you are all having a WONDERFUL weekend! I have my July 2010 Card Kit ready to share with you and I'm SUPER excited about it! Many, MANY of you asked about my Card Purse Box and since it was so popular, I decided to add a different purse box to the July Card Kit! I just love the bright fun colors in this kit and I think you will too! Quantities ARE limited, so please Email Me to confirm availability! The color combination of this set includes Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Dusty Durango, and a few different shades of Red. All the supplies pictured below are included with this Kit and you'll receive enough product to create your own Purse Box (everything is scored, cut to size and ready to assemble!), 30+ Cards and/or a Mini Scrapbook! The price is $29.95 + $5.95 Shipping/Handling (US only).



Purse Card Box

Embossed Card
July 2010 Card Kit Contents:
  • 10 Sheets of 12" x 12" Textured and Smooth Coordinating Card Stock
  • 4 Sheets of 12" x 12" Beautiful Coordinating Designer Paper
  • Purse Box and Supplies (ready to Assemble)
  • 5+ yards of Coordinating Ribbons
  • Assorted Rhinestones, Brads, Clips, Designer metal flower brads
  • Assorted Punched and Die-Cut Scallop Circles, butterflies, circles, labels, flowers, tags, photo corners, birds and branchs
  • BONUS gift!



To purchase this Kit, please Email Me and you can send payment via Paypal, Mail me a Check, and/or pay in person! If you're local you will not need to pay shipping/handling!

Did you miss out on my June 2010 Card Kit #2? You can still purchase this Card Kit! Buy both the June Card Kit #2 and the July 2010 Card Kit and receive a FREE copy of the Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog PLUS receive Bonus Gifts and freebies!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Kari

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those colors!!! SO RICH!!!! I'm now a follower.
    www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails