Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CQC #40 Birthday Wishes with Punched Posies

Good Morning! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL 4th of July weekend! I sure did and I'm SO thankful for time off to spend with family and enjoying our Independence! This week at the Colour Q, we have a fun and summery color challenge for you of: Melon Mambo, Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay, Barely Banana, and Whisper White! Hope you have time to join us this week and play along with the Colour Q Royal Court! Here's what I came up with! A birthday Card! I also made this for the Caard Varks challenge this month for Birthday Cards!

Stampin' Essentials Tips:

  • The Punched Posies Level 2 Stamp Set from the Summer Mini Catalog is one of my FAVORITE Hostess Stamp sets Stampin' Up! has ever offered! I mostly love it SO much because it coordinates with 5 or 6 of the SU punches! I just LOVE products that coordinate! Speaking of punches - did you know that I used {9} punches on this card!?!
  • Rhinestone brads are SO pretty! They are one of my favorites SU embellishments! The package of Clear Rhinestone Brads come in 3 different sizes for $10.95 and include approximately {84} brads! I used the full brads for the centers of my flowers and butterfly, but to frame in the sentiment - I took off the brad legs and just adhered the Rhinestone with Mini Glue dots! They fit perfectly in the ends of the Modern Label Punch!
  • Another one of my favorites is sentiment stamp sets - I ALWAYS having those on hand in a variety of fonts, sizes, and greetings! The NEW Stampin' Up! Occasional Quotes Level 3 Hostess Stamp set of 12 is perfect for every possible occaasion! I used the 'Birthday Wishes' sentiment from this set for my card today!

To Place an order for Stampin' Up! products On-Line, CLICK HERE!

Stamps: Occasional Quotes (120142), Punched Posies (120030)
Ink: Daffodil Delight (119667)
Card Stock: Melon Mambo (115320), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestone Brads (113144)
Punches: Butterfly (119848), Boho Blossoms (119858), 5-Petal Flower (119880), Scallop Oval (119856), Scallop Circle (119854), Modern Label (119849), Word Window (119857), Large Oval (119855), 1/2" Circle (119869)
Stampin' Essentials: Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

What's the Latest!?!
  • Looking for the NEW Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog!?! Just send me an Email and I can get you a copy for $9.95 + $4.90 Shipping (US Only). Or get it FREE when you purchase my June and/or July Card Kit! Click Here for details!
  • Stampin' Up is offering NEW Color Renovation Kits during the month of July! These kits feature the NEW colors so you can purchase different kits for different sets of colors you want! It's like getting the card stock for FREE! CLICK HERE for details!
  • Rejoin Stampin' Up! for just $35 during July! If you were a former SU Demonstrator that left during the past few months, you can ReJoin SU and join my Stampin' Essentials team for just $35 with a special Rejoin Starter Kit! CLICK HERE for more information!

Have a great day,

~Kari Linder

1 comment:

  1. Kari... what a fun card. Love it! This would be sure to make anyone's birthday fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails