Friday, June 25, 2010

Stampin' Up! SNEAK PEEK Greenhouse Gala DSP

I have {1} remaining June 2010 Card Kit! Click here for details! You can order this Kit by emailing me and/or paying via Paypal - $29.95 + $4.95 shipping/handling (US only)!
Today I have a Sneak Peek card to share with you with many items from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! My card layout is based upon the sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping! I love this layout and thought it was perfect to showcase the NEW Greenhouse Gala DSP. These lovely papers coordinate with the colors Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Baja Breeze!
Stampin' Essentials Tips:

  • My 'Thank You' sentiment is from the NEW Because I Care Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set of 5! Earn this set for FREE starting July 1st by hosting a workshop, placing a personal order or having a catalog party where the total sales are over $150! Email me if you are interested in learning more about the SU Hostess Benefits and earning FREE product!
  • The beautiful texture on my card is from the NEW Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder! Use this folder and your Big Shot Die-Cut Machine to create elegant backgrounds for your cards! The Folder perfectly fits a standard card front size!
  • Love ribbon? I sure do! Stampin' Up! is offering us a NEW line of Ribbon! It's the 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon! It's narrow Taffeta Ribbon with white trimmed edges! Comes in {13} colors (Early Espresso, Basic Black, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, etc.) and each spool contains approximately 10 yards of ribbon each! I used the Early Espresso ribbon on my card today!
To place a Stampin' Up! order On-Line, CLICK HERE!

Stamps: Because I Care (Available July 1st)
Ink: Early Espresso & Marina Mist (Available July 1st)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz & Daffodil Delight (Available July 1st)
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP (Available July 1st)
Embellishments: Riding Hood Button and Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon (Available July 1st)
Punches: Butterfly (116629), Scallop Edge (112091)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Available July 1st)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"


Thanks for joining me today!
~Kari

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Great job with that DSP. I love the textured background too. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! I LOVE the new DSP and cannot wait untill July 1st!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! Those colors are so bright and fresh, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and all your new goodies.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ps I am now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to be honest, I really wasn't a fan of this DSP, but I really like how you laid it out with the Early Espresso cardstock and the Baja Breeze butterfly. Very pretty, thank you for the inspiration and for sharing this card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails