Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #7

We have a masculine theme for this week's Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge! With Father's Day this Sunday, we're celebrating Father's with a fun challenge! I chose to use the Stampin' Up! colors Daffodil Delight (NEW), Almost Amethyst (Retiring), and Night of Navy! I really love the look of Almost Amethyst with the Night of Navy! Super pretty! I'm giving you all a HUGE Sneak Peek to the NEW Artistic Etchings Stamp set! I used it throughout this ensemble and LOVE the vintage look you can achieve with it! Here's what I came up with!

Bitty Gift Box with Die-Cut Tag!
Vintage key image is from the NEW Artistic Etchings Stamp Set that will be in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! This beautiful stamp set will come in either Clear Mount or Wood Mount and includes 6 stamps!
Amour Scallop Circle Bag
The Bag with Scallops Bigz XL die is on the LAST CHANCE ACCESSORIES list and will be retiring soon along with the color Almost Amethyst! Although I didn't use the die on this little bag, it was inspiration for me to create my own! Notice the NEW 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch I used to close the bag together! This is a new punch that will be in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog and will sell for $16.95! The 1-3/4" Circle Punch fits inside it perfectly!
Amour Card
My card layout was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge this week! The layout was perfect for this set to show off the Artistic Etchings Stamp set! The texture background I used is the NEW Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! This will also be in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog and sells for $7.95!
To place a Stampin' Up! order On-Line, CLICK HERE!

Stamps: Artistic Etchings (Available July 1st)
Ink: Almost Amethyst (101723), Daffodil Delight (Available July 1st), Night of Navy (102977)
Card Stock: Almost Amethyst (SOLD OUT), Daffodil Delight (Available July 1st), Whisper White (100730), Night of Navy (100867)
Embellishments: Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109036), Linen Thread (104199), Filigree Brads (112577), Clear Rhinestone Brads (113144)
Punches: 2-3/8" Scallop Circle (Available July 1st), 1-3/4" Circle (112004)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Available July 1st), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531), Lots of Tags 4-Pack Dies (114508), Paper-Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826)
Stampin' Essentials: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Sponge Daubers (102892)

2 comments:

  1. Kari--I love your ensemble! You picked awesome colors. I didn't preorder this set, but now I may have too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari!
    I love all the new things you used! It always makes me want to order things I didn't in the first place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails