Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday: Featured Stampers

Stampin' UPdates!
  • There's one week left of Sale-A-Bration! CLICK HERE to place your order and earn free stuff!
  • I was a Favorite Pick at the Color Throwdown blog! Click here to view!
  • The Awash with Flowers hostess promotion starts April 1st! Book a workshop next month and learn some fabulous stamping techniques while having fun!!!

Happy Wednesday to you! We made it back from Seattle and had a total blast! Went up to the top of the Space Needle (my third time!!!) and went to the original Starbucks down by Pike's Place Market! Since I haven't had any time to stamp in the last few days, thought I'd share a few of my favorite cards from a card swap my friend in Idaho hosted! I love card swaps and there were {10} of us this time which was nice! Quick and easy! Enjoy the talent these ladies put into their fabulous creations!

Made by: Desiree Taylor (swap host)

Made by: Juliane Peterson








Enjoy your day!!!
~Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails