Monday, March 29, 2010

2 Days Left of Sale-A-Bration 2010!!!

Good Morning! Today's card is another Sale-A-Bration inspiration to get your shopping mojo going! I used my FAVORITE punch for a scallop border on this layout! It's such a delicate and beautiful look, I really like it - it's a little shabby chic too! It's called the Scallop Trim Border (118402) and is FREE for another few days with any $50 Stampin' Up! order! My Happy Birthday sentiment comes from the Vintage Labels stamp set (118392) and is FREE till March 31st with a qualifying SAB order! I stamped the sentiment with Garden Green Classic ink on Whisper White card stock, then punched out with a 1" circle punch and layered on a 1-1/4" piece of Certainly Celery card stock!
My card also used some of my FAVORITE colors from the Color Throwdown challenge to use Baja Breeze (Retired), Garden Green, and Certainly Celery! Greens & Blues are just my favorite color combinations! I'm definitely a 'cool' color girl on the color wheel! ;)

This card sketch from the Sweet Stop is just that - Sweet! I really got excited about the layers and different looks you could get with this layout, but I tried to keep plenty of white space to balance things out and keep it clean & 'simple'! Hahaha!


The Two-Step Bird Punch (117191) is awesome and there is SO much you can do with it! If you've been following my blog for long, you know I adore versatility and this punch is just perfect! Use it with card stock, DSP, emboss the card stock, stamp on the card stock pieces, each piece can be a different color, pattern and texture! It's on page 10-11 of the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog and will be available through April 30th! Purchase it now and it counts towards a SAB freebie item! There's over 80 items to choose from and to start shopping, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Stamps: Vintage Labels (118392 - FREE during SAB)
Ink: Garden Green (102272)
Card Stock: Garden Green (102584), Certainly Celery (105125), Whisper White (100730), Baja Breeze (Retired)
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP Stack (117161), Certainly Celery DSP (112154)
Embellishments: Filigree Brads (112577), Soft Subtles Brads (106954)
Punches: Two-Step Bird Punch (117191), 1" Circle (109046), 1-1/4" Circle (104403)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)
Finished Size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (A2)


We have a WINNER of my Blog Candy Ribbon Challenge! There were 453" stuffed in that little jar! Can you believe it!?! Congrats to JULZ who was closest with her guess of 373! Julz, please email me so I can send out your goodies to you!
Thanks again to everyone! Happy Stamping!
~Kari

7 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so excited! Thank you so much Kari! =) Emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Makes me warm and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Kari! You combined the challenges perfectly!! Thanks for playing along in the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is adorable! What a cute sketch and a great way to use this little birdie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card, love the colors and the image is so cute! Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails