Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stampin' Up! Circle Punch Tips


Does it fit?  That was my first question when I saw The Open Sea stamp set in the Stampin' Up! Catalog.  I wondered if it fit in the 2-1/2" Circle Punch and how they would work together!  Maybe you thought the same thing and wanted to know if the two would work together before you bought them.  Usually the coordinating punch is noted in the catalog next to the stamp set, but this one wasn't.  So I took the plunge, bought them both, and wanted to share  my findings with you!


The 2-1/2" Circle Punch fits the globe image perfectly with a about an 1/8" border all the way around.  Sponge or ink the edges for a distressed look, or leave as is.


The 2-1/2" Circle Punch handles both images in The Open Sea stamp set perfectly.  It sets that ship a sail handsomely on the sea!

Here's a card I made using The Open Sea stamp set with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch.
CLICK HERE to view my original blog post and details on this card!
5 images (it's on page 101 of the Catalog)

OR



Have a great Sunday!
Hugs,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails