Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday: A Print Poetry Thanks

Happy Thursday!  What are you Thankful for today?  We have so much to be grateful for, it's fun setting aside one day to express it!  I'm thankful this Thursday for:
  1. Friends that send me hand stamped cards in the mail of 'Congratulations' for my accomplishments  (ie. Lisa Pretto Ibinger -- thank you for thinking of me)
  2. Starbucks coffee -- love my barista friends (Kati T.) that surprise me with pounds of coffee just because.  It totally makes my day!

Today's Thank You card follows a similar layout to my Make It Monday wedding cards.  CLICK HERE to view those cards.  I'm totally using the Print Poetry DSP Stack like crazy.  It's just the stack of papers that never ends!  It's so versatile and the patterns are so different, its easy to achieve a ton of different looks with them.
 My card uses the Thank You sentiment from the Wacky Wishes Hostess set.  Get it for $10 with a $150+ workshop or personal order!  CLICK HERE to start shopping in my online store and add this to your Hostess Rewards cart!
These Dahlias are just my favorite embellishment right now.  Quick and easy to adhere to your projects with a glue dot and you have instant cuteness.  Plus they are the In Colors and I'm really digging them!  These will be available in the new 2013-2014 Catalog, but you can CLICK HERE to add them to your shopping cart now!


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps:  Wacky Wishes Clear-Mount (120489) or Wood-Mount (116988)Retiring Hostess set!
Ink:  Midnight Muse (126860)
Paper:  Print Poetry DSP (129312)  Retiring!, Midnight Muse (126843), Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953)
Tools:  Decorative Label Punch (120907)
Embellishments:  Naturals Designer Buttons (127554), In Color Dahlias (127556)
Essentials:  Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Finished Size:  5-1/2" x 4-1/4"


Be Thankful today!  
Hugs, Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails