Monday, May 13, 2013

Make It Monday: Wedding cards for Mr. and Mrs.

Make it Monday is all about Wedding cards this week!  The Towels for Two single stamp is perfect for weddings and bridal showers!  Love the Mr. and Mrs. towel stamp!  Monogrammed towels are going to definitely be on my wedding registry -- they are just too cute!  I made these cards since I have several upcoming friend's weddings this summer!  Spring and Summer is the time of year for tying the knot.

I used the Print Poetry DSP Stack on this set of cards.  I've been posting projects all this week using these papers!  The versatility you get in the Stack of 48 sheets is really awesome!  Plus it's an instant color palette combination so I don't have to think about it!  Genius!
Same layout was used for each card, but I switched out the background DSP for a different look.  Each card has the Towels for Two image stamped in Raspberry Ripple ink.  CLICK HERE to purchase this stamp in my online store!

The In Color Dahlias perfectly match the Print Poetry DSP.  I mixed them in with the Neutrals Designer Buttons.  The buttons are retiring and on the 'While Supplies Last' accessory list.  CLICK HERE to add them to your shopping cart now!

Stamps:  Towels for Two (132665)
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple (126859)
Paper:  Print Poetry DSP Stack (129312), Gumball Green (126840), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
Embellishments:  Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), In Color Dahilias (127556)
Essentials:  Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Finished Size:  5-1/2" x 4-1/4"


Hope you enjoyed this weeks Make it Monday wedding card ensemble!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails