Sunday, May 5, 2013

10 Stamp Sets Under $10


Who doesn't love a deal right?  Of course we do.  Today's post is dedicated to sharing with you my favorite finds that are $10 and less.  These stamp sets were chosen for their versatility, cute factor, and earn their weight in gold with a coordinating punch.  (Think instant WOW factor!)  Sit back, enjoy the parade of amazing Stampin' Up! images and shop till you drop for the ones you can't live without.  Some are retiring, so they won't be around after June 3rd, but until then -- add them to your shopping cart and enjoy!  And yes, this is a Kari Linder curated list I made for my blog readers!  Maybe I'll do a class around these stamp sets -- who knows!  I've kicked that idea around too, we'll see!  For $10, why not!  Right!?!

Coordinates with the Postage Stamp Punch for $16.95
Coordinates with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for $16.95
Coordinates with the Little Labels Punch Pack for $16.95
Coordinates with the Bird Builder Punch for $16.95


Are you getting a copy of the 2013-2014 Catalog for free?  SHOP NOW and place an order in my online store.  All customers that order with me automatically receive the Catalog + future catalogs for FREE!  I take really good care of my customers, so shop with confidence!

Have a blessed Sunday!
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails