Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Note of Thanks for Janet

I went to lunch with the sweetest gal on Saturday, her name is Janet! We ate at PF Changs then headed over to the movies and watched 'Oceans'. She is just so fun and easy to talk to! I made this thank you card for her. I think she's close to my mom's age, but she still is a dear friend to me and very encouraging! So glad I was able to spend the afternoon with her and listening to her stories about her husband Sid, their granddaughters, the home in southern Oregon Sid built for her and just the precious memories of her blessed life! Thanks Janet!!


My card was based on the super cool layout this the week at the Sweet Sunday Sketches! I love Karen's sketches! For my flower focal point, I die cut a Whisper White daisy, added a Filigree Designer Brad (free during May), and a Chocolate Chip Striped Epoxy brad (from the Occasions Mini catalog) in the center! I have no idea if the Epoxy brads will be featured in the next catalog but I certainly hope so! I loved them!

To start shopping for Stampin' Up! On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!!


Stamps: Thank You Kindly (111700)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Soft Suede (115318), Bermuda Bay (115317)
Paper: Thoroughly Modern (115673)
Embellishments: Filigree Brads (112577), Epoxy Brads (Occasions Mini)
Punches: 3/16" Corner Rounder (109047), 3/4" Square Punch (Retired)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Daisy Flower (113442)
Finished Size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
Hope you Stamp Something Pretty today!
~Kari

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails