Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Sweet Friends!

Welcome to the Tuesday edition of Stampin' Essentials! I wanted to post some cards I made for several of my friends! They totally blessed me with some great birthday presents, so I made these 'Thank You' notes for all them! The Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Welcome Neighbor Paper Pad (118401) had this totally cute paper that I had to use! I thought the little house was so cute by itself, that I just added the sentiment and embellishments! The 'You're too Kind' sentiment is from the Whimsical Words SAB set (118386). I stamped it in Pumpkin Pie ink on Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the large oval punch, then punched out a piece of DSP with the scallop oval punch!
This little card I made for my friend Kate S., who just moved into a sweet, new apartment! This paper is more of the great DSP in the Welcome Neighbor SAB paper pad (118401)! I just trimmed up a piece and layered it on Bermuda Bay card stock!
This is the inside, it says 'Congratulations' with a sweet stamp from the Well Scripted set (117072) in the Occasions Mini Catalog! I also used the Photo Corners punch on both of these cards for a little accent of color in the corners! Super quick and easy!
Hope you have some time this week to send the special people in YOUR lives a handmade card! Enjoy today's cards and I look forward to bringing you some more SU inspiration tomorrow! Don't forget, earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration product of your choice for every $50 order! Click here for more information on Sale-A-Bration and to view the SAB brochure online!
To Shop for Stampin' Up! On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamps: Well Scripted (117072), Whimsical Words (118386 - SAB)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216), Bermuda Bay (115655)
Card Stock: Burmuda Bay (115317), Whisper White (100730)
Paper: Welcome Neighbor (118401 - SAB, 72 sheets total)
Embellishments: 5/16" Jumbo Brads (112534), Playground Buttons (116313), Linen Thread (104199), So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired - SAB 2009)
Punches: Photo Corners (109042), Scallop Oval (114889), Large Oval (107305)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (A2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails