Friday, January 29, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of Year!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! That song is stuck in my head as I write this post! Hehe! But it's true, I do think Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is the best time of the Stampin' year! FREE STAMPS!

I don't have a card or project to share with you today, just some fun information on SAB so you can make the most of this great SU promotion! Now is the best time to stock up on goodies and supplies you may need since you earn a FREE item from the SAB brochure or catalog for EVERY $50 purchase! For example, if your order is $150 - you earn 3 SAB items PLUS the free hostess set and benefits too! Yipee! To start shopping now, CLICK HERE!
The sets this year are cuter than ever and with the addition of the free catalog items (see page 11 of the brochure), I totally think this truly is the best SAB ever! Thank you Stampin' Up!
I signed up to be a SU demonstrator during SAB six years ago (February 2004)! Whoa! Time flies! But this year the deal is even sweater for those stampers who would like to join my Essentials team! The starter kit is 15% off PLUS you get a FREE stamp set from the IBC valued at $47.95! WOW! I'd love to have you join SU as a demonstrator, and you can quickly and easily sign-up on my website by clicking here and you'll need to enter a password, which is: signupwithkarilinder

For those of you who read my blog regularily, I added some new features! The link to the right for the Big Shot has a new photo and a great PDF you can download if you're interested in some more information on this fabulous tool (I use mine ALL the time)! I'm also working on collecting some sweet sentiments from my friends & customers and adding those under a section called 'Simply Said'. Thank you Rachel, Becky and Meghann for writing such kind and thoughtful things! I'm also selling a few of my cards online in my Etsy shop, and a link to my store has been added to the left side bar as well! Last but not least, at the very top of my blog, there's a link and photo of the stamp set, I {Heart} Hearts, which benefits the Haiti Disaster Relief effort!
I hope to post some cards using the SAB sets soon! Tonight I'm going bowling - 80's style, so until next time, have a fantastic Friday! Thank you!
Hugs,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails