- My card base is cut from a 12"x 12" Textured piece of Bashful Blue card stock! It's cut at 3-1/4" and scored at 6" (since it's 12" long). The fold is on the left side rather than at the top! Then I used my 3/16" corner rounder to round the top right corner!
- I layered a pieced of DSP from the Thoroughly Modern paper pack on top! I love the pattern in the Soft Suede piece!
- My Butterfly was cut out of Cameo Coral card stock then I added texture by running it through my Big Shot with the Finial Press Texture folder! The Whisper White button serves as it's body! I love either using buttons, brads, or ribbon for the center of my butterflies!
- The Whisper White card stock trip is punched out with the Eyelet Border punch and the Soft Suede Polka-Dot Ribbon is layered on top!
- My sentiment is stamped in Cameo Coral Classic Ink on Whisper White card stock then punched out with the Curly Label punch! I cut the punched out piece in half, and tucked it behind the ribbon!
- Stampin' Up! has the perfect envelopes for this size card! The Whisper White Small Open-End Envelopes come in a pack of 20 for $7.50! Item number for ordering is: 107286
Stamps: Chic Boutique (113744)
Ink: Cameo Coral (103035)
Card Stock: Soft Subtles Textured (108695), Whisper White (100730), Cameo Coral (100475)
Embellishments: Button Latte (114333), Linen Thread (104199), Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115612)
Paper: Thoroughly Mordern DSP (115673)
Punches: 3-16" Corner Rounder (109047), Eyelet Border (113692), Curly Label (112208)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Finial Press (115963), Beautiful Butterflies (114507)
Finished Size: 3-1/4" x 6"
Essentials: Mini Glue Dots (103683)