Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Only a few days left.....

Hi Friends! There are only a few days left to order fun supplies and products from the Holiday Mini Catalog! The last day to order is Monday, January 4, 2010! You can always order On-Line from my website 24/7 by clicking here! Or you can email me and I'll gladly place the order for you and have it shipped right to your door!
There will be a few products carrying over to the next mini catalog including the Simply Adorned jewelry, My Digital Studio and the Build-a-Bear stamp set and accessories! The launch of the Simply Adorned line was delayed just a bit since Stampin' Up! loves to spoil us with only the highest quality craft making materials! These great products will be available January 5th! The Build-a-Bear line was a total HIT! Stampers loved this line and with coordinating stamp sets AND dies - the possibilites are truly endless! I LOVE products that coordinate - it's my favorite!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails