Sunday, December 27, 2009

Featured Stamper: My Downline Melissa

My friend and downline, Melissa Mattox, a Senior Associate from Vancouver, WA made this cute card for a swap we had at a BZB demonstrator meeting! I love the color combination of: Summer Sun, Whisper White, Old Olive, and Basic Gray! The assortment of circles in the Circle Circus set makes for stamping the center very stylish and sophisticated!
Of course I'd love to have YOU join my Stampin' Essentials team! Stampin' Up! is the best company to work with and take amazing care of their demonstrators! I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since February of 2004. I signed up during Sale-a-Bration of course to earn more FREE stamps! I initially just wanted a discount on everything in the catalog, but now I love having a business opportunity with great benefits! Including free stamps, but along the way I've made wonderful friends including members of my downline, upline, sidelines, customers and fellowing stampers on and offline! I'm so excited about the new Clear Mount stamps that will be available January 5, 2010. It's just one of the many ways Stampin' Up! listens and responds to the needs of their demonstrators and customers! I'd love to share my love of stamping with you either in a home workshop, class or having you a part of my growing downline! For more information on becoming a SU demo, please click here! To watch a brief informational video, please click here! If you've been thinking about becoming demonstrator for awhile and are read to sign up, you can do that from my website by clicking here, and the password is: signupwithkarilinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails