Thursday, January 29, 2015

Three Masculine Sets from the 2015 Occasions Catalog


Finding good masculine stamp sets is hard to do.  Can you relate?  They either are too weird or the designs just aren't fun or easy to work with.  Well, I found 3 masculine stamp sets in the 2015 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog that I thought were absolutely perfect!  What I look for in a perfect masculine set is:
  1. Is it versatile - can I use it for other projects throughout the year
  2. Is it masculine and relateable to the men in my life - we're a fishing/nautical family so anchors go a LONG way with me!
  3. Are there great sentiments that include Father's Day, Happy Birthday, Thank You and/or Sympathy


I'm happy to report that these 3 sets fit the bill!  I think you will agree that you can get a big bang for your buck with these sets and be good to go for a variety of projects.  Here they are and yes I put them in order of my favorites!  I just had too....


There's that anchor that I love!  This set grabbed me right away for that simple circle image!  LOVE the whole set.



Another anchor AND this set is Loaded with greetings and sentiments!



Being a paper crafter you have to be a tree hugger since that's where all our card stock comes from! Right!?!  This is a great woodsy set.



So how do YOU find a great masculine stamp set?  Leave me a comment, I'd love to here your recommendations and insight!

You can shop for all these stamp sets and other products from the 2015 Occasions Catalog by clicking HERE and designating me, Kari Linder as your demonstrator to get the discounted online shopping prices!


Have a Terrific Thursday.
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails