Wednesday, June 4, 2014

10 Must Haves from the NEW Catalog


Yah, this catalog is pretty much the best one ever!  I've looked thru it at least 50 times already and my copy of the catalog is getting nice and worn in!  Do you have your copy yet?  If not, simply EMAIL ME and I'll have one sent to you pronto!

Every year when the new catalog is released there are NEW products that I absolutely adore and are ESSENTIAL to my paper crafting world.  This year there were a lot more than 10 that made my 'gotta have this' list but, I've narrowed it down and want to share with you Kari's 2014-2015 Catalog Must Haves.  Here there are, starting out with #1, the Mustache framelits die!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  So incredible!  Perfect for all those guys in our lives who don't want flowers on their cards!

Links and product info is below for the remaining 9 goodies on my list.  Hope you add them to your must have crafting stash.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails