Friday, May 9, 2014

Watercolor Chevron Notecards


Love Chevrons and these super easy and fun Watercolor Wonder Notecards from the Occasions Catalog!  I made a card yesterday as well and you can view that post HERE.  I needed some quick thank you cards and these pre-printed notecards were just the ticket.  I stamped a simple bike and die-cite it and in a minute they were done!

I added a little bit of bling on the center of the bike using Rhinestones.  I love our Rhinestones because they are self-adhesive and SO easy to adhere to projects!  Instant WOW!


The color combination of these notecards was fun to play with!  I used Island Indigo ink and card stock to frame the bike and stamped a simple thanks inside.  For the busy stamper, these notecards are just the ticket to quickly stamping some adorable projects!  Each package comes with 20 notecards, 4 each of 5 designs!

Check out my supply list below and add these Watercolor Wonder Notecards to your shopping cart!  They are a must have in my opinion!

Have a blessed Friday!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails