Friday, May 2, 2014

Attend Convention for Free


Isn't this e-card hysterical!?!  I posted it on my Facebook page this morning and it makes me smile everytime I read it because it's SO true!  I've looked through the catalog about 10 times since I received it on Monday at the Catalog Premiere.  It's so exciting and gorgeous and 40 pages LONGER than the current catalog.  I know you'll love it once you get your copy!


So how can you go to Convention for FREE??  Stampin' Up! announced an exciting promotion, that any and all NEW Demonstrators that join by the deadline for convention registration....can attend for FREE.  That's so cool.  Have you always wanted to be a part of something fun and attend exciting events you may not have otherwise?  Love crafts?  Stampin' Up! is for YOU.  I love this company and am so thrilled with their commitment to quality and how they make everyone feel so special.

If you want to become a part of Stampin' Up!, you can easily do that online by CLICKING HERE.
Another perk is that during May, you'll receive a box of 8 current catalogs AND a box of 8 NEW Catalogs. You get both and that's pretty exciting too.  All of that plus $125 in Stampin' Up! product for $99 AND it ships to you for FREE.  INCREDIBLE.  This is a deal friends!


Once you purchase the Starter Kit and if you want to take advantage of the FREE Convention offer (a $295 value), you'll want to register for Convention right away.  I can absolutely help you do that to make it a simple process for you.  I AM going to Convention this year and I can't wait!  Here are some of the details you'll want to know:
  • When:  July 17-19, 2014
  • Where:  Salt Lake City, UTAH - I love Utah
  • Why:  It's free to you, it is the BEST experience ever and you'll be treated like royalty.  Stampin' Up! is so good to us that you will just be overjoyed with the entire event from start to finish.  PLUS first time Convention attenders get a Free cool pin to sport around and get nice compliments and extra attention!
  • How:  Fly, bike, run, skateboard, walk, run, drive, take a train -- get there however you can!

So come!  It'll be great!  I'm flying into to Salt Lake a day early on the 16th and staying thru Sunday the 20th.  I'm staying with members of my group, the Stampin' Pretty Pals at the Marriot but there are plenty of hotels and rooms around the Salt Palace Convention Center.  Salt Lake is a beautiful city -- the people are so nice, it's super clean, the weather is nice and its just a wonderful place.

EMAIL ME if you have questions.

So excited for those of you who can attend for FREE.  It's just too amazing of an opportunity to pass up.  I'd love to have you there with me!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails