Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Say It Your Way + New Digital Downloads


Item Number: 132852
$23.95

Don't you love new stamps!?!  I do!  Circle Monogram Stamp is the newest Photopolymer personalized stamp from Stampin' Up!  It's gorgeous and can be personalized for anything from return addresses, save the dates, from the desk of, birth announcements, thank you's and more!  This stamp also perfectly coordinates with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (Item number  119860) so you can easily punch it out for envelope seals, tags, cards, or banners.  Here's a close up of the image:
NEW Digital Downloads were released this week as well!  These all come from the Occasions Catalog so you can purchase them in the traditional format and/or digital as well.  Here they all are with links for your convenience to my Online store.  Enjoy, I love them all!  What's your favorite??

UPS delivered my order this morning so I'm thrilled I get to finally have some crafting time and create some cards and gifts with my new supplies.  Don't you just love Online Shopping.  Oh boy, it's just the best!  Make time today to grab some crafting time.  Now is the perfect time to place your Stampin' Up! orders since every $50 purchase qualifies you for a free gift!

Hugs,
Kari Linder
AKA happy stamper with new stamps to play with today!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails