Friday, February 21, 2014

A Thousand Followers on Pinterest


The excitement is building!  Stampin' Essentials hit 1,000 Pinterest Followers.  Very exciting!  I think we all love this amazing site that allows us to learn, dream, wish, and share all that we love about crafts, food, and more!  I would love to hear from you on what you would like me to offer in New Pin Boards?  Tips?  Products?  Techniques?  Card Ideas?  Leave me a comment below with what you'd like to see more of.

Have you every wondered what is my most popular pin??  Here it is to share with you:


Crystal Light Water Bottle Topper!  Repinned 251 times and liked 28 times
CLICK HERE to view my original blog post
I created this ensemble for a Design Team I was on for the Stampin' Celebration blog.  This was one of my favorite projects to make because it was so fun!  Check it out, I think you'll love the party ensemble I created -- it's perfect for a little boys birthday party!

Here's your next favorite project:

Owl Card!  Repinned 85 times and liked 5 times
CLICK HERE to view the original blog post
I made several of these to sell in my Etsy shop and they sold out!  It has definitely been one of my post popular cards I've ever made.  Thanks for liking it!  It means a lot to me!


Here's the inside of the card - I just love adding a little extra special touch to the inside!  Want to buy the products to make this on your own?  Add these goodies to your crafting collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails