Friday, December 27, 2013

New 80% Off Items Added to the Clearance Rack


Card uses the Following Stampin' Up! Supplies found in the Clearance Rack Blitz:

I was up WAY to early this morning awaiting the launch of the New Products in the Clearance Rack Blitz.  Great new stuff at 80% Off.  Only while supplies last and things will sell out quickly.  It's a huge sales with tremendous products that I know you'll love.  Many of which are in my stash of goodies so I posted today a few of my favorites.  These are cards I made for past blog posts and showcased them today since they are great examples of what you can find in the Clearance Rack sale!

Speaking of discounts, Starbucks sent me a 50% off any espresso drink code (don't ya love those!?!) and I just ordered myself a Peppermint White Mocha. LOVE!  So delicious.  I sipped it on my way home thinking of what to write for my blog post today.  I'll keep it simple, but shop the sale, you'll be glad you did!



Tip:  I chance my view settings in my Online Store from 8 items to a page to ALL so that I can view the whole lot in one glance!  SO much easier!






Happy Clearance Rack shopping!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails