Wednesday, August 21, 2013

From the Stampin' Essentials Facebook Page


I have lots of friends who are teaches and getting ready to head back to school here soon!  There were a couple of cool projects I found on Pinterest that I wanted to share with my blog readers.  They were posted on my Stampin' Essentials Facebook page, and if you want to 'Like' my page, CLICK HERE so you never miss a thing!  I usually share a thought of the day, stamping tip, card idea, SU promotion information, and anything paper crafting and/or stamp related!

The Happy Birthday Card above features the following SU supplies, products #'s listed for your ordering convenience:
  • Stripes Embossing Folder (123128)
  • Hung Up Cute Clips (129389)
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes (127802)
  • 1" Circle Punch (119868)

Love this pallet wall decor and quote --


Life is about using the Whole Box of Crayons
(or all 48+ Stampin' Up! colors and In Colors)
Like the Stampin' Essentials Facebook Page and join the conversation!  I post tons of ideas, tips, product info, video tutorials and more.  Don't miss out!



Have a fun day,
Kari Linder

Get the Paper Pumpkin Kits directly to your door for $10!  Promotion gives you two months of the Paper Pumpkin subscription for $10 per month!  After the 2 months, it goes to the regular price of $19.95, which includes shipping.  CLICK HERE to subscribe and add this Discount Code at Check Out:  PUMPKINDEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails