Sunday, June 16, 2013

Quick and Simple Get Well Card

My mom gave me this cute rose patterned paper! It retired from the Stampin' Up! Neutral line of papers years ago, but I created these quick and easy Get Well cards and just love how the Stampin' Up! In Color Dahlias go with the paper perfectly!  Don't you love the font in the greeting?  It's from the Perfectly Penned stamp set!  A must have greeting in my opinion!  I thought the vintage look and feel of the stamp went perfectly with the paper.  It's not SU paper, but I think all the products came together just fine!

Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • The rose image comes from the Oh, Hello stamp set.  Blender pens were essential in coloring the rose in Raspberry Ripple and the stem in Gumball Green.
  • The In Color Dahlias are my 'go to' embellishment.  Add a Glue dot and you have an instant WOW with a huge cute factor on any project.  I just love the simplicity!


OR

CLICK HERE to start shopping online Now!

Stampin' Supply List:
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned Clear-Mount (122892), Oh, Hello Clear-Mount (130733)
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple (126859), Gumball Green (126861)
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla (101650), Naturals Ivory (101849), Primrose Petals (126841), Raspberry Ripple (126842)
Embellishments:  In Color Dahlias (127556)
Finished Size:  5-1/2" x 4-1/4"

Hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails