Saturday, June 1, 2013

NEW: Video Tutorial and the Best of Greetings Set

Well yesterday was a very exciting day!  Lots of new products launched, some exciting new specials, and FINALLY I can totally share with you the new catalog online!  It's been a long wait!  Demonstrators had access to this beauty back in April, so I've been anxiously awaiting when I can show you all the new products that I know you'll love!  Most of them are so great because they simplify and streamline the paper crafting process, which is a huge benefit to those of us who are busy!  One product in particular is the Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot.  The Video Tutorial on this is later on in this post, but you can watch it now by CLICKING HERE!  I hope to have more samples and ideas for you here shortly, I'm out of town so you'll have to bear with me till I get back to my stampin' 'studio'!  


We're starting June off with a bang!  The new Best of 25 Years stamp set was released today and boy howdy is it a goodie!  8 greetings for $14.95, it's an incredible deal and I love this set already!  Yes, I was up in the middle of the night checking the Stampin' Up! website in anticipation of it's release!  I couldn't wait to see the new set for the month!  These will be available for purchase through March of 2014.  Item number to place it in your shopping cart:  133485 (Clear-Mount only).





 I thought I could do without it, then I saw the video and Yes, it's a must have!!!  It's perfect for the Framelits and Edgelits - simplifies the process SO much!  It holds them in place while you die-cut your stamped images out!  It sells for $39.95 and the item number for ordering is:  130658 - Buy It Now!

Grab Your Greetings!  A special new promotion just started with a fabulous discount on some of our cutest sentiment stamps!  Get your favorites at a 25% discount.  All of them are an incredible deal!  So versatile and cute!  This promotion applies to the following 3 stamp sets only:


Tip:  I'm often asked if demonstrators get extra discounts or products for cheap? Survey says...  Yes!! Demonstrators get their 20% discount in addition to this 25% discount!  So for instance, the Sassy Salutations stamp set is discounted 25% to: $13.46 - demonstrators would get 25% off + 20% off this set for a grand total of $10.77
CLICK HERE to Join Now!  It's such a great way to go!  Let me know if I can help answer any more questions about how to save and get a great discount on the products you love!!  And NO, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do (ie: 'do' parties or sell stuff).  If you want the discount that's perfect!  That's why the vast majority of demonstrators joined in the first place!  Nothing wrong with that at all!  We all love discounts!
Wood-Mount for $17.96  item number:  132070
OR
 Wood-Mount for $21.71  item number:  128706
OR
Wood-Mount for $14.96  item number:  132085
OR



Have a sensational Saturday!
Hugs,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails