Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dress Form Birthday Cards Dolled-Up Birthday Card Kit

Card Kits, yep -- totally love them.  The Stampin' Up! Dolled-Up Birthday Kit is one of my favorites.  I love dress forms and vintage, shabby chic cards and this is one that's super quick and easy to put together!  I bought 2 kits, one I stamped the Happy Birthday greeting on each of the 6 cards you can make in the kit.  The other kit I'll probably swap out the greeting and maybe do Thinking of You or Friendship cards.  Each kit sells for $15.95 each.  Item number to add it to your shopping card is  133913 -- Buy It Now

Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • Use your Soft Suede ink pad if you have it.  The Kit comes with a Soft Suede ink spot, but I love stamping with my full size ink pads.  It makes inking up the sentiment so much easier!
  • The sentiment Happy Birthday that comes in the kit is a Photopolymer stamp!  It's super clingy to the clear block and perfect for seeing perfectly though the stamp to your card stock.  Perfect placement guaranteed!  Note:  Clear Block isn't included in the kit!
  • Adhesive is not included in the kit.  I highly recommend Dimensionals and Glue Dots (especially for the Fabric trim at the waistline)
  • Kits are While Supplies Last, so grab yours now!

Want to dress up the cards a little bit with the delicate beauty of pearls?  I added a few pearls to frame in the sentiment.  I used the Pearl Basic Jewels and in the package there are strips of connected 3 mm pearls.  These are perfect since they come all together and I cut them every 3rd one and centered them around the sentiment!
Tea Lace Paper Doilies add such a delicate touch to the cards.  The edges of the doilies are inked with the Soft Suede Ink to distress and age the look of the doilies.  Love doilies?  You can purchase just the doilies for other projects and cards in a package of 24 for $2.95.  Item number is:  129399  -- Buy It Now

  • Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp
  • (6) 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Card stock
  • (6) 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Card stock pieces
  • (6) Tea Lace Paper Doilies
  • (6) Dress up Die-cuts
  • Soft Suede Ink Spot
  • (6) Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim
  • (6) Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes



To Purchase some of the other products in this Kit, add these product numbers to your shopping cart:

Ink:  Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad (126978)
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Embellishments:  Teal Lace Paper Doilies (129399), Basic Pearl Jewels (119247)
Envelopes:  Very Vanilla Medium (107300)
Finished Size:  4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
CLICK HERE to Shop for Stampin' Up! online 24-7

It's Thankful Thursday!  I'm totally thankful for my friend Ellen who I've known through Stampin' Up! for years!  It's her birthday on Friday and I think she is just great and wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday.  She blessed me with a ton of Stampin' Up! Catalogs and supplies recently and really just made my day.  Thanks Ellen.  Hope you have a great birthday!  And yes, this is a sneak peak to the birthday card you'll be getting in the mail from me!

What are you thankful for?  Leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear what you're thankful for.
Blessings to you,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails