Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cute Framables + New Stampin' Up! Digital Downloads


Another Tuesday brings another set of new digital downloads.  I think you'll especially love the Go Everywhere Framables for $4.95.  What a cute, quick and easy home decor idea!  Grab a few frames or distressed shabby chic ones and print these framables and off you go!  You can use the color scheme as is, OR change them to match your home decor!  Such a fun feature of the My Digital Studio software.  Read on to see the other digital goodies this week!



**Love the Pin Me! image**  Perfect for those of us who love Pinterest!
 It's EPIC would go along great with the Epic Day This & That product line!
**So....my favorite images in this set are the Ampersands -- to cute!**



Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Catalog yet?  It's by far my favorite one yet.  My Preferred Customers get a free copy mailed to them.  Get the Catalog delivered to you for FREE!  Simply place your Stampin' Up! order thru me and I'll automatically send one directly to you.  

Ready to shop online for Stampin' Up! products?  CLICK HERE to start adding your favorites to your shopping cart.

My Favorite New Product?  Bundles!  Save 15% when you purchase the Punch + Coordinating Stamp Set!
CLICK HERE to shop the Mosaic Punch Bundles in my online store!

Make it an Epic Day!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails