Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Coastal Living: Nantucket Inn, Anacortes, WA

Anacortes, Washington -- this is where I live!  It's a beautiful city on Fidalgo Island and the place where I call home.  Stampin' Up! is by far my most favorite paper crafting company in the industry.  I think they have the best products out there and I love everything they offer, hence the reason I chose to become a Demonstrator!  I'm thrilled with what I'm doing and where I'm at!  Just sayin'.  So when the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog came out and I saw the By the Tide stamp set with a Nantucket Oceanside Inn image, I was just thrilled!  Why you might ask?  Well, there actually is a Nantucket Inn in Anacortes, WA.  Right when you come into town from Highway 20.  It was an exciting day for me and I since I live on the ocean, I had to share my favorite Stampin' Up! ocean themed stamp images!
Coordinates with the 1" Circle Punch so you can punch out that Nantucket Oceanside Inn image!  Yippee!
7 stamps: lobster, seashell quote, fish, Nantucket Oceanside Inn, seahorse
5 stamps: anchor, ship, compass rose, world map, log book page

6 stamps:  seashells, sand dollar, starfish, crab



Hope you enjoyed this post about my home.  I love it here and I love being a demonstrator!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails