Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 of My Favorite Sets from the Spring Catalog

The Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog has some of the best sets ever!  Three of them are my favorites and are featured on this post today.  They won't be available in the upcoming 2013-2014 Annual Catalog, so now is the time to grab these and put 'em in your shopping cart!  CLICK HERE to start shopping in my Online
Store.  These samples were all made by Stampin' Up! and were just perfect for showcasing these great sets!
Sample made by Stampin' Up! using the Ciao, Baby! Stamp Set


Coordinates with the:
Sample made by Stampin' Up! using the Essentials Stamp Set

 Sample made by Stampin' Up! using the Perfectly Preserved Stamp set

Coordinates with the:


CLICK HERE to start Shopping online now!

New!  
  • Stampin' Essentials has a facebook page!  Like Us on facebook and stay in the loop on all the Stampin' Up! happenings!  I post more video tutorials and product tips there, so like us so you don't miss anything!
  • Something you want to learn more about?  Leave me a comment and let me know!  



Have a great Thursday,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails