Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stampin' Up! FREE Shipping Offer + Butterfly Punch Product Tips




Offer starts at 12:01 am (MT) on Saturday, April 6th and ends on Monday, April 8th at 11:50 pm (MT)

You can CLICK HERE to start shopping in my online store
OR
EMAIL Me your order and I can place it for you

No more $6.95 shipping minimums!  This could be up to a 10% savings for you!  Stock up, this is a Rare Stampin' Up! offer!  Happy Shopping and paper crafting!  I'm so EXCITED about this!  If you have questions about maximizing this offer, I'd be glad to help and can make suggestions with you on your order so you get the most bang for your buck!  I'll be available, please EMAIL ME anytime!

Today's card.....(drum roll please)!!!  Is a "Thanks" card I made from a Sale-A-Bration freebie! Plus a Bitty Butterfly Punch quick & easy product tip!


So I'm sure many of you have starting playing with your freebies from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion that ended in March!  I've had fun dabbling in my new stash of CUTE stuff.  Here's a fun little tip I wanted to share with you!

The card I made is from the Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit!  After I assembled the {8} cards included with the kit, I noticed there was a lot of white space left on the adhesive sticker sheets!


There was just enough room on the sheet to fit my Bitty Butterfly Punch!!!  So I thought this would make a perfect accent to the envelope.


So I punched out a butterfly image from the end of the sticker sheet because now the punched image is SELF ADHESIVE and the perfect embellishment for the yellow envelope flap that will accompany my card!

I think it looks so cute with the yellow scallop envelope flap!  Having an all white butterfly is perfect for keeping this a simple & quick card.  No extra stamping required!!!  You could swap out any punch image that you want - as long as it fits on the remaining space on the adhesive sticker sheet!

Too fun!  Just peel the adhesive backing off and put it anywhere you want and you're good to go!  A quick and easy way to get the most from your products and add a fun & quick embellishment too!


Card Recipe and Product numbers for ordering!

Stamps:  Vintage Verses (SAB 2013)
Card Stock:  Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit (SAB 2013)
Ink:  Basic Gray (126981)
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
Tools:  Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
Finished Size:  4-1/4" x 5-1/2"


No shipping discount code is needed!  It'll automatically be ZERO at check-out!

Happy paper crafting!!
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails